Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I can be your hero baby- hero song by Enrique Iglesias

I remember when I listened this song in the first time. I heard it so many times and did’t wants that someone disturb me at that time. Today I got a site where I take this song with player and can share with my friends and with lot’s of lover of Enrique. At the end of song where Enrique is getting died and his partner (beautiful girl) getting pain to look at Enrique. Here is my review about this song, “I love this song from beginning to end and wanna listen it many times as usual. I would like to listen more good song of Enrique. I already posted another song of Enrique that’s “love to see you cry”.


Mostly in Hero song I like these lines “I can be your hero baby, I can kiss you away the pain I will stay by you forever, and you can take my breath away.” Listen here full song “Hero” by Enrique Iglesias and wait for more song what I will post very soon…
.

No comments:

Post a Comment